GOOT Goodyear Controller Type Automatic Tin Suction Pump TP-200 | TP-200AS | TP-210
1. Through holes suck tin, multilayer printed circuit boards suck tin.
2. Strong tin suction power.
3. The TP-200 series is equipped with two powerful diaphragm pumps.
4. TP-210 can be equipped with an external air compressor, and the vacuum degree can reach -0.09MPa (-700mmHg). Compared with the TP-200 series, the TP-210 reaches the highest vacuum at a speed higher than 5 times
degree. (Air compressor sold separately)
5. Free temperature setting.
6, 250-450 ℃ range, free temperature setting. Equipped with sensor feedback temperature system.
7, rapid heating, high thermal recovery.
8. The nozzle quickly heats up. When set at 450 ℃, it can be used after two minutes.
9, prevent the suction nozzle from blocking the structure.
10. When the start switch is ON, the heating core is forced to heat to prevent the temperature from decreasing during the suction operation. After the start switch is OFF for 0.5 seconds, the vacuum pump will automatically operate to prevent the nozzle from being blocked.
11. Replaceable filter.
12, can easily replace the filter.
110V, 220V AC 50 / 60Hz
Temperature setting range
250-450 ° C
Built-in ceramic heating element in sensor
Temperature control method
Sensor feedback (ON-OFF control)
Insulation resistance (500V DC)
100MΩ or more
Vacuum pump method
Air source type
Degree of vacuum
0.5Mpa (5.0kgf / cm2)
0.7Mpa (7.0kgf / cm2)
95 (W) x256 (L) x205 (H) mm
2.6kg (excluding power cord and hose)
2.0kg (excluding power cord and hose)
0.3kg (excluding power cord)
0.1mV or less
0.3Ω or less
Power cord / hose
Power cord length
1.5m (3-core wire, with grounding plug)
TP-100CP07, soldering station ST-76