GOOT Goodyear tip thermometer TM-100
1. Highly accurate and instantaneous measurement of tip temperature. With excellent stability and reactivity, it is the highest level tip thermometer in the industry.
The measurement temperature range is wide (0-700 ° C), and the error is within ± 0.5% of the actual temperature (excluding the error of the temperature sensor). The temperature sensor responds quickly, and the temperature of the tip can be measured in only 2-3 seconds (a very fine soldering iron tip takes about 5 seconds). The temperature measurement part uses a solder tip with good fluidity and suitable for various shapes of solder tips, which can accurately measure the temperature of the solder tip. Simple and convenient to use, customers can simply replace the temperature sensor.
，测定时间3秒为基准，可以使用200次以上。 2. The economical long-life temperature sensor is based on a tip temperature of 350 ° C and a measurement time of 3 seconds. It can be used more than 200 times.
3, 7-segment LED display: high brightness, large viewing angle to meet the needs of different scenes such as night and dark places.
4. Widely used AA batteries (4 pcs)
Use alkaline batteries for continuous testing for more than 100 hours. You can also use economical rechargeable AA batteries (LR6, R6P), you can choose from many options. (Built-in battery life warning alarm function)
5. Corresponds to a variety of tip shapes and types. Temperature sensors can correspond to a wide range of tip sizes.
6. Equipped with the highest temperature recording function to record the highest temperature of the welding tip (this setting can be canceled)
7. Auto power off function will automatically cut off the power when the temperature does not reach above 100 ° C after starting.
No. 5 dry batteries LR6 * 4: 6V
83 (W) × 140 (H) × 38 (D) mm
150g (excluding battery)
Degree of temperature decomposition
Within ± 0.5% of the real temperature ((excluding the error of the temperature sensor)
General situation: temperature display, others:
Holding value of the highest temperature (the decimal point on the right lights up)
Battery life alert (the decimal point on the left blinks)
Temperature sensor life alarm (the decimal point in the middle blinks)
Setting values of various setting modes
0-50 ℃, 20 ～ 85% RH (without condensation)