What are the characteristics of GOOT soldering irons RX-802AS and RX-852AS?
· Excellent thermal resilience
· Small, high-output electric heating core (72W) and high-sensitivity sensor two-in-one design. In continuous operation with a large load, the drop of the welding tip is not felt. It can meet the needs of lead-free soldering and various difficult soldering.
· Designed novel grip (PAT.)
· Fast heat transfer, especially rapid heat recovery.
· It only takes about 6 seconds to turn on the power to reach the set temperature for soldering.
· No need for tools to exchange welding tips
· New design of sliding method, no need for heat-resistant mats, screwdrivers and other tools when welding tip exchange. (PAT.P)
· The welding tip is not easy to be oxidized (PAT.)
· The tiny grooves set on the tip of the tip are always filled with solder, so it is difficult to cause solder oxidation on the tip. (RX-80HRT-BM only)
· Thick iron-plated tip for lead-free solder
· To prevent corrosion caused by lead-free solder, all models use thick iron-plated soldering tips.
Reduced handle temperature rise
· Using a unique heat-insulating structure (PAT.P), you won't feel the handle's hot when you work for a long time.
· Lock function
· Password can lock the machine without tools or card. (PAT.P)
· If not used for a certain period of time, the tip will automatically cool down and reduce the tip's solder oxidation caused by air burning. (PAT.)
Tip temperature correction function (PAT.P)
· Can correct the tip temperature. When there is an error between the tip temperature and the indicated temperature, the temperature can be corrected by numerical values.
· Integrated design of heating core and welding tip
· Since the heating element has an integrated structure, maintenance and replacement are easier.
The above is a description of the characteristics of the GOOT soldering irons RX-802AS and RX-852AS. If there is anything you do not understand, please log on to the official website to inquire.